Thursday, September 26, 2013

FORM 1 - Second try

I submitted a pickup print job last night to see if I could get those 6 Dalek parts to work. The web site sez to just clean everything up and try again -- real helpful. But I figure that the auto-orient button is in the software for a reason and I give it a try.

Things worked much better this time.


I'm impressed with how clear the parts are. They get kind of clouded and scuffed during the cleaning process though. I suspect that a little Clearcote or Future would bring it back to a pretty clear finish though.

Gonna have to leave it there though. The timing of the FORM1's arrival has not been optimal and I won't have time to really put it through its paces for a few weeks yet. Should be some new stuff for Christmas auctions though -- including new mechs!

No comments:

Post a Comment