Sunday, May 8, 2016

Cygnus Update

So here's what I'm calling the LEVEL 1 Cygnus extension kit:



It consists of 9 parts; a hull extension, two top panels, two side panels, two piping standoffs, a piping extension and two nose detail pieces. Cost is a little higher than expected at $63USD. It will enable the kit builder to implement the extension with parts that are consistent in detail with existing kit and required little cutting.

HOWEVER, you may wish to wait to see how the LEVEL 2 parts turn out before committing. At the moment, my plan is to include two detailed hull extensions (shown below), an upgraded landing bay and Palomino, additional lattice detailing for the spine and sides of the ship and upgraded antennas -- everything that I can think of at the start of my build. This set will likely be around $120USD



LEVEL 3 - No doubt I will discover bits and pieces along the way that I want to add. These parts will become part of the level 3 expansion kit. Also, if you wish to acquire any parts "a la carte", get in touch and I'll work out a price... bverde84 atsign hotmail dawt com

No comments:

Post a Comment