Sunday, November 25, 2012

2012 Christmas Auctions Have Begun!

I just posted the first of the 2012 Christmas Ornament Auctions. We're starting with a moonbus, space plane and a pod. We've got a bunch of other stuff lined up to paint right now so we'll see how much of it makes it to auction. In addition to the abovementioned pieces, we should be listing some Aries Landers and maybe a Discovery or two. I've got some NSEA Protector Ornaments queued up as well, but just want to see if that was ever released as an official Hallmark Ornament before I list them.

See the current auctions HERE.

6 comments:

  1. WOW! First time i've seen a Galaxy Quest ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed the auctions. I would love a 2001 Space Station V, if you have one. Please contact me if you have one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is a year late,but only recently became aware of this,so I need to ask. Do you have any more NSEA Protector ornaments? Or will you be getting any more? I would really LOVE one as there isn't much GQ merchandise out there.

    John-Robin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll be auctioning at least one more, but not until Nov 2014. I'm hoping to convert them to being 3D printed as casting them by hand has been tricky.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for that! As a huge GQ fan....Questarian?....lol,I will certainly keep an eye out for that. So I guess you don't take orders? lol. But thanks for letting me know,really appreciate it.

      John-Robin!

      Delete
  4. If by any chance you do take orders,I would really like to order two from you when you make them again. Any chance you'll do a Spinner from Blade Runner as well? Love the other ornaments you've made! Amazing stuff.

    J-R!

    ReplyDelete